UK2: The Sentinel/UK3 The Gauntlet
Important note for this module
This module is for use with the ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS@ adventure role-playing game rules. It is designed for 6-10 characters of levels 2-5 of whom at least some must be of lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, lawful neutral, or true neutral alignment
Resources being used in this game:
- 1st Edition Players Handbook
- 1st Edition Dungeon Masters Guide
- 1st and 2nd Edition Greyhawk background materials
- 2nd Edition Players Handbook
- 2nd Edition Dungeon Masters Guide
- 2nd Edition Monster Manuals
- 2nd Edition Encyclopedia Magica
- 2nd Edition Forgotten Realms Books (Demihuman Deities)
- 2nd Edition Greyhawk Adventures book
- 2nd Edition Scarlet Brotherhood Book from the Grayhawk Setting, specifically the Monk character class therein.
- 2nd Edition Complete Psionicist Handbook, allowing psionics based characters
No ‘kit’ information can be used from any of the ‘Complete Handbooks’ series, but other information can be used.
h6.I will have a bank of pre-generated characters ready, to facilitate tournament style play.
If you wish to create a character with my assistance:
- Method I – Roll 4d6, drop lowest die, arrange accordingly
- Method II – Roll 3d6 6 complete times, pick best set of rolls, arrange accordingly
- Method III – Roll 3d6, in order, assign to character. This method will involve extra benefits.
Playable Races (to start)
I would like the majority of characters to be human
All classes from the 2nd Edition Players Handbook are available.
- Fighter (Paladin, Ranger)
- Priest(Cleric, Speciality Priest/Druid)
- Rogue (Thief, Bard)
- Mage (Wizard, Specialist)
Normal Multiclassing rules apply, (although i might experiment with 3rd ed style multiclassing)